Paul is an organization development consultant, leadership blogger, and executive coach. He has worked at both a Fortune 100 company and Great Place to Work® company where his innovative ideas earned him attention and accolades. He has been ranked as the World’s Top 50 Leadership Blogger. In addition, Paul was listed as Top 33 Under 33 Christian Millennials to Watch by Christianity Today. He also serves as a leadership coach at the Portland Leadership Foundation. He is a published author of his popular quote book “He Said, She Said, and You…?.” Paul is currently pursuing his graduate degree at the world’s premier OD Masters program at Pepperdine University.
- We need to redefine success to a more biblical perspective.
- We must live intentionally towards our calling.
- We can live every moment for Kingdom impact.
- What is all the hustle for? Where are our priorities?
- The sacred-secular divide is a myth.
SUCCESS QUOTE OR VERSE
“Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.” – William Carey
CONNECT WITH PAUL SOHN
Subscribe to Devotional
Subscribe to receive the Gospel Driven Devotional in your inbox every Monday morning.